Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bio Magnetic Therapy

In this fast paced society of ours where money rules, stress and depression is always on the rise. This is something you are not able to runaway from. We are so caught up in the "rat race" just to make a decent living. People want answers, to ease their frustrations & stress.

A year back, my friends and I went out for a guys day out just to play futsal. As I used to be very involved in sports during my school days, I thought I still had it in me, how wrong was I! Half way through the game I had a mild kind of a stroke. This really scarred me. So it really doesn't matter if you're 20 or 30 or even 45 years of age. Prevention is always better than cure.

I myself have had my share of ups and down (mostly downs, I would say...) But nevertheless, "life has to move on" as the saying goes. Seeking a solution, was on my mind. Then a came a day, in the days of December, I was introduced to a wellness product. Take an example of a parent, they would pay any amount of money just to provide their kids with the best vitamins/supplements/medical attention etc, the adults on the other hand, would pay loads of cash just to find a way to enhance their quality of life through these sort of products. Without a doubt, the wellness business in these current times is one of the biggest profit making business.

Did a bit of research on it through the web, and boy was I amazed with my findings. Bio Magnetic Therapy, is an alternative/non-invasive form of healing. It's said that it's been in existence for the last 100,000 years. (why didn't anybody tell me this earlier???)

The purpose of Bio Magnetic Therapy is told to be relieving pain and discomforts that are in the body. Thousands of people worldwide have discovered the benefits of this powerful therapy for themselves. We know for a fact that the world we live in, is indeed a huge magnet and that we have evolved in its magnetic fields. Even the human brain, emits magnetic field that may control the body's chemistry.

Have you noticed that when you are ill, certain parts/points of your body become painful to touch, that's because the energy flows in an unbalanced manner but when you are well, energy flows in a balanced manner through the meridians. Now you know why the Chinese perform acupuncture, the needle generates electrical impulses to restore energy balance through those points! Bio Magnetic Therapy does the same sort of thing, minus the pain, stimulating the nerves to create that better blood flow. Nowadays there are even Magnetized Water and juices on the market shelves. This therapy is becoming so easily accessible to all, you make the choice. And the best part about all this is that there are even certain cases where obese patients using these bio magnetic bracelets have seen a reduction in their weight.

As for my personal experience, I was somewhat prone in getting asthma attacks. After using this Bio Magnetic Bracelet, all this is in my past. Another finding I've made through this therapy is that my common stiff necks and sinus problems are also missing. Call this just a coincidence, I don't know. All I know is that this therapy has really helped me. (I've just bought one for my wife, hope it can cure constant nagging...)

Finally, if you would like to add wealth into your health, you could email me.

No comments: